In just a few days Clockstone Software with Headup are to release the first DLC for their popular physics game Bridge Constructor Portal, currently on PC, consoles and mobile devices. In the new DLC players will get to experience everything Aperture Scienece Labs has to offer in 30 new Portal tests.
Portal Proficiency drops players into 30 brand new brain teasing levels set across three chapters. In order to pass these tests you’ll need to create crazy constructions, and place the portals in the right places, if you really want to show GLaDOS that you know what you’re doing. It’s not just portals though, you’ll need to learn how to use all the portal gadgets, like propulsion gel, repulsion gel, aerial faith plates, cubes if you’re going to get past each level’s dangerous sentry turrets, acid pools, and laser barriers
The voice of GLaDOS from the Poral, games Ellen McLain offers her voice again to guide you through the Portal Proficiency tutorial, that will give you everything you need to know to pass her tests. It’s up to you to use that knowledge wisely.
The new DLC getting some pretty nice review scores so far…
- Steam rating: “Very positive” (116 reviews)
- Metacritic: iOS 86 – PC 77 – Xbox One 78
- GameRankings: 75.60%
- OpenCritic: “Strong”
- Destructoid: “A surprisingly good combo”
- Use all the gadgets from Portal such as portals, aerial faith plates, propulsion gel, repulsion gel, and much more to finish each level
- Evade dangers such as sentry turrets, emancipation grills, laser fields, and acid
- The merging of two worlds: the first Bridge Constructor with an official Portal license
- Let GLaDOS accompany you through tricky physics adventures
The Bridge Constructor Portal “Portal Proficiency” DLC will be available for PC, iOS & Android, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Mac, and Linux on November 12).