Indie development house Modus Games have released their mech-fighting brawl game, Override: Mech City Brawl – Super Charged Mega Edition on to the Nintendo Switch after its success on Xbox One, PS4 and PC. Switch players can now join the fun in fighting solo or cooperatively in giant Mechs, not worrying if the odd piece of town gets inadvertently destroyed. Check out the trailer below…
With 16 different Mechs to jump in to, each with their own unique moves, playstyles and customization options, there’s plenty there for you to get your teeth into. Fancy playing with your friends, no problem, you can join forces with your friends to share control of the mech, or break into teams of two to share responsibility while you destroy the opposing team. What could be better? You get to travel the world to exotic locations such as San Francisco, Egypt, Mexico and Japan, whilst climbing into giant weaponized mechanoids and kicking seven shades of grey out of your mates. Faultless.
The Nintendo Switch version of Override comes complete with all the previously released stuff, such as add-ons and content updates.
- a full length single-player campaign.
- 2-player split-screen battles with up to 2 additional computer opponents.
- 4-players, one mech – each player controls a limb. Teamwork is the key here
- 4-players, two mechs – two players cooperate to pilot a single mech.
- Up to 4-player online free-for-all – be the last mech standing in this winner-take-all arena deathmatch.
Override: Mech City Brawl – Super Charged Mega Edition is available now for $39.99 USD on the Nintendo eShop, but if you don’t own a Switch, Don’t Worry, it’s also available on Xbox One, PS4, and Steam.