If you have a great love and fondness of the large open spaces, rural life, and maybe either the growing of crops or the rearing of animals then you’re definitely going to want to take a look at Farmer’s Dynasty, a new farming sim developed by Toplitz Productions and BigBen. After a great reception on Steam Early Access, the game is also now being rolled out to the PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch on November 7th, 2019.
Take a look at the trailer
You start off with a handful of basic farming tools and a bit of land, and as you build, sow, plant, harvest and rear you’ll see your farm grow and grow and grow. Investigate new farming facilities like greenhouses and silos to increase your yield to ensure you become the best farmer in the village.
Though don’t feel as if you’re on your own, there is a large social aspect to Farmer’s Dynasty. There are village events you can take part in to unwind at the end of a busy day. Maybe you’ll make friends or even meet the love of your life. Your farm is not the only thing that needs to be nurtured.
- Live a farmer’s life: build your farm, start a family and cultivate your fields.
- Play a unique blend of farm simulator, life simulator and management.
- Build, repair and expand your farm to match your vision.
- Experience the freedom to go anywhere you want in an open world in the country.
- Help your neighbours in different missions and earn social points.
- A realistic simulation: learn how to use different farming machines and manage cycles to optimize crop yields.
Farmer’s Dynasty will be released on Xbox One, Playstation 4 on November 7th and then Nintendo Switch a little time later. You can always get your hands on the PC version from the Farmer’s Dynasty official Steam Site.