Intersteller Space: Genesis a turn-based space strategy with its roots firmly in classics such as Master of Orion II: Battle at Antares, is launching on Steam, July 25th. The game is the product of Adam Solo and Hugo Rosado of Portuguese studio Praxis Games, who were the brains behind sci-fi strategy wesite SpaceSector. Check out the trailer below.
Journey through the stars as the latest challenger to compete with others for control of the galaxy. Participants, far older than you watch from the sidelines, dark and mysterious, their intensions are unknown. It’s time for you to prove that your empire deserves to rule this galaxy. It’s time to prove that are worthy, though worthy for what is something you’ll have to find out for yourself.
Intersteller Space: Genesis is all about building a galactic empire. Explore the stars, and discover mysteries, colonize planets, build armies, and engage in space warfare with your enemies in tactical turn-based combat. Do this, competing with other civilizations all trying to do the same thing, and you can become Ruler of the Galaxy.
- Turn-based tactical combat, ship customization, and free-space based movement with range limits
- Soundtrack composed by Grant Kirkhope (also responsible for GoldenEye 007, Civilization: Beyond Earth, Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Outro) and Ryan McQuinn (Lotia, Dungeons & Doritos, Call of Cthulhu Mystery Program, Liberty: Vigilance, Dark Dice).
- Custom alien races with a variety of planet types, leaders and random tech trees for every civilization
- Extensive colony development, with terraforming and diplomacy
- Varied exploration mechanics
- Define a civilization’s wants and needs
- Deep economic model with mining, tourism and more.
Interstellar Space: Genesis will be available on Steam, Itch.io, and Humble Thursday, July 25 for $29.99 / €27.99 / £22.99.