Pendulo Studios and Microids announced, a few days ago the release of the adventure game Yesterday Origin on Nintendo Switch. Already available on the PS4, PC and xBox One ,Yesterday Origins will now also be available both as a physical copy and as a download from the Nintendo eShop from May 31st, 2018.
Yesterday Origin tells the story of John Yesterday a sorcerer imprisoned by the Spanish inquisition in the fifteenth century. He escapes their torture, and undergoes a ritual that would have made him immortal, but like so many other rituals something goes wrong. Each time John is resurrected he loses most of his memory only being able to recollect brief glimpses of the past. Luckily he lives with his girlfriend Pauline, who underwent the ritual successfully and can remember her entire life or lives.
Pauline John must use everything they can to unravel Yesterday Origins, in the hope of performing the ritual and making John a true immortal. Though, of course there are others who seek the secret for themselves, and soon the race is on…
The game’s unique style and mature storyline is consistently punctuated with adult humour that provides the player with an investigation full of twists and turns that spans time.
- Pendulo Studios: over 20 years of adventure gaming experience
- An original story taking place over several different eras
- A mix of different styles: investigation, thriller, adventure, occultism
- Off-the-wall dark humor typical of the studio
- Over 10 different places to visit, and over 50 backgrounds
- More than 25 colorful characters
- An original soundtrack
- Adapted to mouse and controllers
Yesterday Origins is to be released on the Nintendo Switch on the 31st May 2018, available as either a physical copy or a download from the Nintendo eStore. Stay tuned for more info when we have it.