Fast is a very subjective turn, and no matter how fast a game design caters for there will always be someone who wants to go faster. Cybernetic Walrus and Iceberg Interactive have teamed up to bring us Antigraviator which they claim will be “the fastest racing experience ever made.”
In the year 2210, racing has evolved far beyond its expected limits. New terraforming capabilities paired with scientific breakthroughs in the field of antigravity have given birth to a new spectacle: the Antigraviator tournament. In Antigraviator, players will race on exquisitely detailed stages, full of light-speed danger, chaos and mayhem. Gamers will guide their Grav in three gameplay modes across four different worlds with three tracks each. These dynamic courses come to life, while pushing the power of Unity to the limit.
Speed is not the only factor, in Antigraviator your competitors are not happy to simply let the fastest win, and will be equipping their gravs with all manner of traps and gear to blow you off the track, and you will have to do the same if you want to survive.
Racers can sabotage others by activating hover mines, damaging the environment to create a rockslide, causing tunnels to collapse, firing missiles from rocket launchers along the track and many more fiendish tricks. Anything goes, to stop your opponents crossing that finishing line.
Gravs are customizable, but choose wisely: deciding on one upgrade may mean compromising on another. Strategically tailor-make Gravs to gain the upper hand in races or face the crushing prospect of defeat. In addition to the customization options, unlockable skins will be available free of charge.
- No speed limit!
- Play the single player campaign to unlock new parts, ships and skins
- Race your friends with local split-screen multiplayer for up to 4 players
- Race anybody in online multiplayer mode with rankings and leader boards
- Use environmental traps to overtake your opponents
- Power-ups and boosts allow you to become top of the track
- Vehicle customization gives you an edge over the opposition
- Four beautifully created sci-fi worlds with three dynamic courses each
- Stunning realistic 3D graphics powered by the Unity Engine
- Soundtrack featuring 12 intense tracks that will enhance your racing experience
Antigraviator is slated for a simultaneous launch on PC, PlayStation® 4 and Xbox® One. If you’re already strapping on your driving gloves in preparation for fast anti-grav racing, then you’ll probably want to visit the Antigraviator official site, or jump straight to their Steam page to add it your wishlist.