Akin to the unfathomably popular channel 4 program. I’m setting up a little Sims 3 experiment. I’ve created 8 rather stereotypical Sims, I’ve turned up the AI and now I’m going to throw them in to a house together and see what they do when I just leave them to it. It’s a simple experiment, which should hopefully show some pretty interesting interactions. Will any of these Sims start to romance each other, or will they all just become mortal enemies. It’s the Sim brother Experiment.
I’ll be reporting on the activities of the Sims, adding a new link to the post on this page.
- to view more details on the eight Sims click here
- to view the house, click here
- to view the rules, click here
As each day occurs, I’ll be adding the write-up post below. So be sure to keep checking back for more updates.
- Day 1: It Begins
- Day 2: The Skinny Dipping Angel
- Day 3: Hating Friends and Irritating People
- Day 4: The New House Guest
- Day 5: Sparks Fly
- Day 6: Water Everywhere
- Day 7: Plumbing Problems and Chet’s Accident
- Day 8: Lucifer Goes too Far
- Day 9: …and we’re back.
- Day 10: The Visitors
- Day 11: Mysterious Caller
- Day 12: Slap Happy
- Day 13: Fight!
- Day 14: The Weekend Starts
- Day 15: Growing Up
- Day 16: Bare Faced Cheek
- Day 17: Naked Tuesday