You may remember that a few weeks back, I wrote a post on a rather popular iPhone app called I Am MT Card Battle. Well, just over six weeks later they’ve released their first update for it – MT: Wrath of Ator. For those who don’t remember my post, or simply want to relive the endless joy and wonder that the post provided, you can read it here (I am MT Card Battle iOS Review). We’ll wait for you… go on, off you pop.
Read it? Good.
In MT: Wrath of Ator, the black dragon Deathwing, I’m sorry I mean Ator. I’m not sure why I said Deathwing. The black dragon Ator and his allies are spreading chaos across the land. Players must defeat several dragon bosses to reach Ator and stop world’s destruction.
The game is already free but that’s not stopping those generous guys and gals behind Wrath of Ator, because if you download the game over the Fourth of July weekend you will receive in-game rewards worth $25. That’s right, a whole $25 which is over 500,000 Vietnamese dong (he he dong)
- Synergy – Get buffs from certain combinations of heroes in your team
- Achievements – Find and collect the achievements throughout the game
- Account Binding – Create a Locojoy account and access it across different devices
- Multi Language – Added multi language functionality, currently comes with English and French
- Share – Share high quality drops and summoned cards with friends on Facebook and Twitter
I am MT Card Battle and Wrath of Ator are available together for free from the Apple App Store.